Back to Previous Page
Stowe Tennis Courts
  • Overview
  • Amenities
  • The building was erected in 1968 to the northwest of the current varsity courts (now the clay courts). It is named for Robert Lee Stowe, Jr., Class of 1924, a Belmont textile executive. The clay tennis courts were the original site for varsity tennis but primarily used now for recreational play.

  • Sports Tournament Facilities
    Sports Tournament Facilities Guide
    • Notes: 2 Clay Tennis Courts, no lights
    • Tennis Court: 2