- Press Releases: For current press releases, visit the Visit Lake Norman News section. If you are a member of the media and would like to receive future press releases, please scroll to the bottom and complete and submit the inquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photos: Available upon request. All photos must carry appropriate courtesy. View some options of high-resolution photos in the photo gallery and on our Pinterest and Instagram page.
- Logos: Visit Lake Norman logos, and logos for special events hosted by Visit Lake Norman are available upon request.
- Monthly Event Calendar: Visit Lake Norman distributes a monthly E-Newsletter Calendar of Events. Click here to subscribe. Also find event info on our Facebook page.
- Blog: Visit Lake Norman maintains a blog with regularly updated posts about anything and everything related to tourism in this area, with links to helpful articles and websites. Click here to visit our blog.
- Economic Impact & Reporting: Visit Lake Norman calculates the economic impact of tourism-related events and industries.
- Media/Travel Writer Services: Assisting upon request with fact-checking and accuracy of completed articles. Scheduling and hosting familiarization (FAM) tours for qualified travel writers.
- Video: Visit Lake Norman has a limited collection of stock video footage; also check out VLN on You Tube.
- Area Information: Providing the most up-to-date research on Lake Norman area including fact sheets, current economic data and comprehensive brochures
Email any media requests, story needs, or related questions to Travis Dancy, Director of Sales.
Looking for some story help? North Carolina's Inland Sea is not only a place of breath-taking beauty, but offers visitors plenty of wonderment and entertainment. Our charming towns of Cornelius, Davidson, and Huntersville are located twenty minutes north of Charlotte and west of Charlotte Motor Speedway, and are an essential part of a great regional destination. Download the Visit Lake Norman pitch sheet for ideas and information or email.
Webpage Banner Ads
Visit Lake Norman offers Webpage Banner Ads only to hospitality partners at this time.
Local Media Publications Listings
Download the Local Media Publications Listing.
Travel Writers & Producers
In an effort to get national/international attention for our area, Visit Lake Norman has welcomed writers whose publications include:
|Budget Travel||Travel World News||Go World Travel||GOLF Magazine|
|CNN||Family Motorcoaching||Destination Weddings||Successful Meetings Magazine|
|Travel Channel Canada||Modern Bride||Food and Beverage International||Golf Vacations|
|Travel & Leisure||Lifestyles Magazine||BASSMASTER|| |
Press Trip Requests
Contact Travis Dancy for more informaiton. Writers and producers must have an approved story/article/show available to be considered for complementary assistance.
Media Inquiry Submittal Form