Photo of the FLW National Guard Open Launch at Blythe Landing
Looking for a region with a variety of sports facilities and venues? Lake Norman is your answer! Visit Lake Norman, along with our special regional hospitality partnerships, will offer your event the very best in top-notch athletic facilities and venues, accommodations, restaurants, attractions, and leisure activities. The towns of Cornelius, Davidson and Huntersville all boast award winning parks and recreational facilities. Couple that with one of a kind facilities like the Huntersville Family Fitness & Aquatic Center and you will be hard pressed to not find a facility or venue for your next sporting event.
Need a Venue?
View Visit Lake Norman's Facility Guide or serach our Meeting & Venue Facilities Guide listing. The Lake Norman area has a variety of event space options that are available and accommodating. Go to the Meeting & Venue Facility Guide to search our listings. All venues are location in the towns of Cornelius, Davidson, or Huntersville in the South-Western part of Lake Norman.
We Offer Information Packets
Our towns of Cornelius, Davidson and Huntersville have a lot to offer with wide array of leisure amenities for your athletes and spectators. Have an information packet waiting for your guest in their room when they check-in! Visit Lake Norman offers bundled information packets for a small fee. Packets include a dining guide, area attractions' brochures, shopping locations, and a optional map all tied together with curling ribbon. For those last minute planners, orders can be filled up to 10 business days prior to your event date.To order, download our Special Event Information Packet Form and fax to 704-892-5313.
How Can We Help You!
Visit Lake Norman's staff is here to provide support your event support:
- Site visit coordination
- Discount hotel room blocks for your participants, their guests, and spectators.
- Assistance in securing venues & rental fee negotiation
- Information Packets for your participants.
- Promotional banners, displayed in local area
- Support and coordination with local media and government agencies
- Transportation for participants
- Local business support and sponsorships
- Swag bag coupons and discounts from local businesses, attractions,restaurants, etc.
- Permit assistance
- Police/Security assistance
- Local vendors for event services - food, waste disposal, port-a-jons, marketing/PR, etc.
- Opening Ceremonies/Welcome Local Speakers
- Assistance in securing volunteers
- Assistance with event registration
- On-site visitor services booth
Our goal is to make your event a can't miss event. We want your participants to have the best experience possible and to visit Lake Norman again and again.
Travis Dancy, Director of Sales