Town of Huntersville
Incorporated in 1873, Huntersville has grown from a small, mill town, to a new, dynamic area combining retail and residential areas with historic cultural attractions. Home to diverse attractions and entertainment, shopping, NASCAR and natural parks, Huntersville has something for everyone! The town's historic sites include the historic homesteads Rural Hill and Latta Plantation. Visitors can tour the sites and explore the beautiful grounds and nature preserves. Huntersville is a destination for shopping and dining. Birkdale Village offers shopping, dining and entertainment, with its colorful buildings, bubbling fountains and beautiful gardens.
Community Links & Events:
- Town of Huntersville Website
- Map of Huntersville
- Visit Lake Norman's Events Calendar
- Huntersville's Event Calendar
- Parks & Recreation Department
- Visit Lake Norman's Sports Facility Guide - Lists Huntersville's Sports Event Facilities
- Huntersviile Connection - Huntersville Connection is a free, local forum that provides networking, marketing and sales opportunities for Huntersville organizations. Meetings held every third Tuesday morning.
- North County Regional Library - 16500 Holly Crest Lane, 704-895-4020
Featured Travel Articles Courtesy of Visit Lake Norman:
- Travel Time (News 14) Features The Bradford Store (2011)
- The Bradford Store Featured on WRAL (2011)
- Lake Norman, NC Restaurants, By Roy A. Barnes-Featuring eez Fusion (2008)
- NC Spin TV, Carolina Community featuring Lake Norman (2009)
- View more media articles on specific tournaments held in Huntersville
Huntersville Photo Gallery
Photos of the Huntersville area are available on this page for download. Photo credit MUST read Courtesy of Visit Lake Norman. If you need a high resolution image please email Travis Dancy, Director of Sales at email@example.com. Purchase fee may apply. For more photos of Lake Norman's landscapes, attractions, events, and more check out Visit Lake Norman's Photo Gallery or visit us on Visit Lake Norman's Facebook Page!
Town of Huntersville's Visit Lake Norman (VLN) Board of Directors Representation:
Commissioner Jeff Neely
- VLN Board of Directors' town representative is appointed by the town Mayor for each Fiscal Year (July 1 - June 30), and serves a one-year term.
- Visit Lake Norman sends bi-monthly reports to the VLN Board of Director representative.
- If you have questions, please email Commissioner Jeff Neely or call 704-992-0917.
Huntersville Advisory Boards & Commissions with Visit Lake Norman (VLN) Representation and/or Participation:
- Huntersville Park & Recreation - Tournament Sub-Committee: Travis Dancy, Director of Sales