HELLO, October! Celebrate everything to love about fall in Lake Norman by indulging in all of the staples. Annual events, family outings to the pumpkin patch, foliage photos, pumpkin everything and BEER. Check out this list of a few can't miss brews that'll have 'falling' in love with LKN beer each year.
1. PUMPALICIOUS- Primal Brewery, Huntersville NC Pumpkin everything is essential for autumn, including this malty Pumpkin Ale rich with nutmeg and clove. (Yep, we're off to a good start!)
2. HEAD OF THE HORSEMEN- D9 Brewing Co., Cornelius NC Keeping with the theme is this tasty Imperial Pumpkin Ale! With subtle spice and everything nice, you'll be ready for this fall staple each year.
3. ORANGE CITRUS IPA- Ass Clown Brewing Company, Cornelius NC Orange you glad we mentioned this one? An Ale brewed with orange peels and a smooth taste is sure to please the palate.
4. STACK O' PANCAKES- Bayne Brewing, Cornelius NC A true fall match made in heaven. This malty wheat beer with hints of chocolate and a slight maple finish will have you craving a boozy brunch, for sure!
5. ORANGE CREAMSICLE BLEND- Eleven Lakes/D9 Brewing Co., Cornelius NC From LKN's newest brewery, this is the definition of POWER COUPLE. Eleven Lakes infuses their zesty Orange Pale Ale with D9's Brown Sugar Brown Cow for a melt in your mouth experience.