With a new year upon us, we wanted to highlight some exciting events that you can look forward to this year! So mark your calendars and check out a sneak peek of what’s to come in 2016.
For the HISTORY buffs, visit Historic Latta Plantation and Rural Hill for many ongoing events throughout the year like these...
- Civil War Winter Quarters Living History
- Battle of the Bulge WWII Living History
- Civil War Reenactment
You don’t want to miss the ART, MUSIC & THEATER!
- Davidson Community Players productions at Armour Street Theatre
- Art and Concerts on the Green at Downtown Davidson Village Green
- Birkdale Village Live Music & Concert Series
Lake Norman becoming a CRAFT BEER hub…
- NC Brewer’s & Music Festival
- Lake Norman Beer Festival
- Laketoberfest Music & Brew Festival
- Brewery events throughout the year
SUMMER & FALL faves include...
- Celtic Festival
- Scottish Festival and Loch Norman Highland Games
- Concerts on the Green at Downtown Davidson Village Green
- African Drum Circle
- Asian Festival and Dragon Boat Race
- NASCAR All-Star Challenge/Coca-Cola 600
- Warrior Dash
- The Amazing Maize Maze
- Carolina Renaissance Festival
- All American Dog Show
- Sheepdog Trials & Dog Festival
- Fan Fest at Joe Gibbs Racing
Just in time for the HOLIDAYS!
- Christmas in Davidson
- Christmas Flotilla & Lights Parade
- Huntersville Half Marathon & 5K
- Carolina Christmas at Charlotte Motor Speedway
These are just a few of the annual events that take place right here on the banks of Lake Norman. Check out the events calendar for more resources info as you plan your trip!