A few highlights of this season include:
- members of the N.C. Baroque Orchestra performing chamber music for violins and cello with a special chamber organ;
- brilliant young Davidson organist Clara Gerdes, winner of multiple national competitions and a graduate of Curtis Institute of Music;
- international concert organist Jonathan Dimmock of San Francisco, featuring a brother-sister organ duet;
- the Choral Arts Society of Davidson singing music of Benjamin Britten, featuring organists Tom Robak and Jane Cain;
- and the popular Bach Birthday Bash played by Dr. Joe Causby of Chapel Hill.
All concerts begin at 7:30 and are free, with donations gratefully accepted, and are followed by a reception.